- Apr 06 2023
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Division G Briefings followed by Zoom Tech Check, 6:00 – 8:00pm PDT (UTC-7hours)
Division Contests are considered the “dress rehearsal” for District Contest level. ALL contestants are expected to attend. After the Contest Chair reviews the contest rules and draws for speaking order, a District 7 Zoom Master Tech Master (or Lead) will review your audio, video and props for compliance with the Rules.
You Must Register in advance for this meeting – Click HERE.
Because the Division Contest is a “dress rehearsal” for the District’s Contest, Contestants are asked to:
* download, review, fill out & return the Video Release Form (Item 470 rev 04/2020) to the Contest Chair
* review, fill out & return the Speaker’s Certification of Eligibility and Originality (Item 1183 rev 11/2022) to the Contest Chair
* review, fill out & return the Speech Contestant Profile (Item 1189 rev 10/2020) to the Contest Chair
* review Speech Contest Rulebook (Item 1171 rev 06/2022)
* review Video Recording Guidelines For District Online and Hybrid Speech Contests (Item 727 rev 10/2022)
Division G Contest Chair: Priya Kudva
Division G Contest Chief Judge:
D7 Zoom Master Lead: Fred Bergeron, Area92@d7toastmasters.org
Division G Director Craig Cottle, divG@D7toastmasters.org