Hello Area 45 Officers!
You are invited to attend Area 45 Club officer training! All members are welcome and invited to attend. Everyone will take away a greater appreciation of Toastmasters!
Reasons to attend:
- Club quality and success has been linked to attending training. Whether you are a past, future, or soon-to-be club officer, learn tips you can use to enhance your leadership and communication skills.
- Your club will earn credit towards Goal #9 in the Distinguished Club Program (DCP) when at least 4 of your officers attend
- Network with new and experienced Toastmasters. Connect with old friends you haven’t seen in a while. Make new friends.
- Open to any member, especially the ones exploring future leadership roles
- Share best practices and what makes your club successful
RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/c/toastmasters-area-45-club-officer-training-tickets-87553738589
The officers are what make this event great! We are asking for several volunteers to help with education sessions, event set up and tear down. If you are interested, please respond to this email!
All the best,
Area 45 Director