Pathways provides the education framework and you choose the electives within Levels 3-5 that most align with your specific goals for your Toastmasters experience.
- Identify specific electives that allow you multiple ways to build and refine leadership skills
- Delve into the High-Performance Leadership Program (HPLP)
- Engage in the Toastmasters Mentoring Program
Presented by Kathleen Tully, DTM
Clark County Toastmasters Club #9527 is hosting a SPEAK-A-THON. This is an event encompassing many facets of the Spirit of Toastmasters in a Jewel Of Performance — Community! Please join us for
- a Social Event with a Halloween theme,
- a Spooky Tales Speech Competition (with a 3-5 minute speech)
- as a winner from a Club who hosted a Tall Tales Speech Contest.
- as a member or the guest of a Toastmasters Club member
- Regrettably, this is not a TI-Sanctioned Speech Contest.
- Prizes will be minimal but enthusiastically presented.
All organizations have membership turnover. We are in a perpetual recruitment mode. Meeting on Zoom has made it more difficult. In this interactive session we will explore
- What attracts people to check out a TM meeting.
- What helps to ensure a guest becomes a member.
- What helps to ensure a new member becomes a long-term member.
- Do you want to sharpen your evaluation skills, learn to give a professional presentation on Zoom, discover How to Podcast with Power, and complete your club officer training requirements all in one morning? Don’t miss AMP IT UP!, Part I of our online Winter TLI. The morning consists of three one-hour blocks of time devoted to breakout sessions with fifteen minute intervals between to tend to your comfort needs and login to your next session. A variety of topics to excite, challenge, and, inspire will be offered.Watch your email in November for a complete schedule and the opportunity to register for the breakout sessions of your choice. Mark your calendar now for AMP IT UP! Saturday, December 5th from 9:00 am to 12:30.
Check out AMP IT UP! THE SEQUEL January 9, 2021.
AMP IT UP! THE SEQUEL
District 7 is honored to present two outstanding speakers for our members enjoyment and enrichment.
Cindy Laatsch, DTM
Region Advisor #1
Leadership – It’s a Verb!
sp.sp.sp. Action Steps for a Leader
2013 World Champion of Public Speaking
Secrets of Compelling Storytelling
Stay tuned for additional content.
Makeup Officer Training to follow the event.
Watch your email in November for a complete schedule and the opportunity to register. Mark your calendar now for AMP IT UP!: THE SEQUEL Saturday, January 9 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
This is the first day on which an Area International Speech and Evaluation Contest can be run.
International speech and evaluation contest at the Area level. Winner continues on to the Division contest.
All Area International Speech and Evaluation contests must be concluded by this date.
International speech and evaluation contest at the Division Level. Winners continue on to the District contest.
- Thursday Keynote Speaker
- Educational Sessions
Featured Event: District 7 Evaluation Contest