This presentation is for anyone trying to make sense of Pathways. This presentation will include:
- Completing a Project
- Completing a Level
- Completing Level 3
- Where the evaluations are
- Giving fellow club members online feedback and special badges
- Finding new tools and resources inside Base Camp
- Where to find additional resources
James Wantz, DTM served as a Pathways Guide, visited many clubs, conducted numerous trainings, and created 23 videos about Pathways for the District 7 YouTube channel. In 2018, he took on the role of Pathways Coordinator to continue to help clubs transition to the new educational program. Join James for this training and leave confident that you too can navigate your way through Pathways, even on a busy day. Check out a video about the webinar here.
By invitation only. This is Session 1 of the official training for D7 Area and Division Directors.
You will receive an email with instructions to register.
Are you a club officer who wants your club to be Distinguished? This presentation is for you! The Club Success Plan is created by club officers. It is a planning document that defines the club’s goals. It helps officers focus on their goals and those of the club.
In this session you will learn
- Why you need a Club Success Plan to be successful
- How to plan your club’s success with a Club Success Plan
- Why reviewing your plan throughout the year will benefit your club
This is a placeholder for now. More information will be published as we plan this event.