Available for Viewing
In this one hour Webinar presented by District 7 Public Relations Manager Phyllis Harmon, DTM, you will:
1. See examples of websites in need of refreshing
2. See examples of well-crafted websites
3. Learn how to turn your website into your best marketing tool
Navigating the Toastmasters Website
In this one hour Webinar, presented by District 7 Director Leanna Lindquist, DTM, you will:
1. Learn how to use Club Central
2. Learn how to manage your account
3. Discover the resources available to you
So You Want to Be a Contestant
In this one hour Webinar, presented by James Wantz, DTM, you will:
1. Learn how contests can enhance your Toastmaster’s experience
2. Learn how to get past the fear
3. Discover resources available to you
New Member Orientation
In this one hour webinar, presented by Sporty Speakers VP Membership Katrina Rodriguez, you will learn how to:
1. Be Inviting: Make a great impression & atmosphere for your visitors & members
2. Be Informative: Make sure your visitors & new members understandToastmasters
3. Be Influential: Make your club valuable & powerful for yourvisitors & members
In this one hour Webinar, hosted by Program Quality Director Donna Stark, DTM, you will:
1. Learn the difference between judging a contest speech and evaluating a speech
2. Learn how to follow the judge’s guide when you mark your ballot
3. Learn what constitutes a good judge
Tools for Membership Success
In this one hour Webinar, presented by Club Growth Director John Rodke, DTM, you will learn:
1. How to gain new members
2. How to retain existing members
3. How to invigorate your club.
WOW Open House Wednesday, March 1, 8:00 pm – 9:00pm
In this one hour webinar, presented by District Director Leanna Lindquist, DTM, you will learn:
1. How to create an EVENT that attracts guests
2. How to plan and publicize
3. What do we do once it’s over
Build a Workshop March 13, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
In this how-to webinar, presemted by District 7 Public Relations Manager Phyllis Harmon, DTM attendees will
1. Explore workshop ideas
2. Determine Market Saturation
3. Decide what material to share
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
The following documents should be reviewed prior to the upcoming Annual Business Meeting being held during the Spring Conference on May 6th, 2017. District Council Meeting Draft Agenda May 6, 207 Officer Agreement and Release Form Nominated District 7 Officers...
Here are the minutes of the DECM meeting held on September 28th
District Council Meeting: November 7, 2015 All members of the District 7 District Executive Committee (DEC) as well as club presidents and Vice-Presidents Education (VPE) are expected to attend the District Council Meeting on November 7, 2015 at Warner Pacific...
Recent Issues of Voices!
Learn from our top thought leaders.