With the changeover to the new website there have been many questions about what happened to this, or where is that. The answers to your most frequently asked questions are found below.
Why can’t I log into the website?
- There was very little under the old website that actually required a login id. It was cleaner to start again and add users back into the website for the functions that they needed to use. If you are an Area or Division Governor, you should have received your login information, or see below. This allows you to add events to the Calendar and to contribute articles.
- Check out our Post - “Where did my Login Go” for more details
I’m a new Area or Division Governor. How do I get my login information?
- Make sure you are not currently logged in. On the home page, scroll to the bottom and look at the right corner. If you see a Login box, you are good to continue. Otherwise you need to log out by clicking in the upper right corner.
- Click Login
- For the username, put in your new role, i.e. ag20, ag32, a g70, etc. Leave the password blank.
- A new screen will come up. Put in your role as the username again.
- Click on Lost Your Password.
- The system will send an email to your email address with a link to reset the password.
- Then go back and log in using your new username and password.
I need to post items to the Calendar.
Please email email@example.com to request access to the Calendar.