Invest in Yourself

According to ASTD* the average working person in the US receives five days training each year. Approximately, 80% is functional and short-term: how to use corporate IT systems, overview of company processes, industry-specific skills, and so on. The other 20% is for...

Tall Tales and Underwear all in one night

Brand new this year is our Friday night event. Leadership has never had a Friday night event and we want to see everyone show up for a great night. Rory Vaden will present “The Audience is Not in their Underwear!”. His presentation will be followed by a...

Celebration of Leadership

There is a lot to celebrate with Toastmasters! On Saturday, September 17th at Frog Pond in Wilsonville, we will be having our annual Celebration of Leadership. All are welcome to attend. It’ll be a fun day to recognize Toastmasters who have done so much to help...